Yup, that’s me, in a tree, hanging out on a beautiful day in Portland sporting my Amon Amarth hoodie. Don’t know who Amon Amarth is, click the image to find out.
A little about me:
I’m a jovial, proactive, test & code, code & test, get things done well, software architect, engineer, code monkey, coder, and distributed systems advocate. I go by the title of “Coder, Messenger, Recon” as it seems to encompass what I do.
- Messenger: Every chance I get I work to share knowledge I’ve gained over the years. From workshops to one on one mentoring, pair programming or directed training.
- Recon: I love seeing technologies built and technologies come together.
But besides all that techno stuff, I dig some good coffee, great beer, wine, food and a good music show. I cycle, almost everywhere these days, don’t own a car (but I’m a car snob of the serious racing sort auto-x, tuners, drift, rally, etc), I verge on the “transit nerd” and “rail nut” category along with “plane spotter” and “exotic car driver”. I also play guitar – primarily shredding (metal), love to prog with some Jazz, croon along with some blues.
…and I’m sure that misses a few things, but I think it gives a good overview of me.
This is a list of links to public repos, open source, or other “code related” efforts I am working on or have worked on.
I write a lot. Probably more than most things. It’s a way I learn, it’s one of the things I really enjoy and it helps me find new tech that is exciting and rewarding. Sometimes, for certain companies and certain tech, I’ll even accept a retainer or commission to build content for that tech. Email me at ‘adronhall’ at gmail and we can discuss. For more information and details about how I like to work toward building content, writing, video, code and more check out my writing services page.
- My articles and series here on Composite Code.
- My articles and series at New Relic, Basho Blog, Silicon Angle, Cloud Ave, InfoQ and other places.
Want to talk, chit chat, argue, discuss, debate, or otherwise communicate? These are the mediums.
Videos that I’m in, filming or otherwise involved with related to my technology work.
- My LinkedIn (Which has all my resume information and a lot more). Want a PDF of my LinkedIn, just click here.
- Because I like to build websites, I built one specifically for my resume at Adron.me. This is a super slim resume, which may or may not always be updated. Usually the most up to date is my linkedin profile, but my Adron.me site just looks so much slicker!